I did appear for VCAP7-CMA Design experience last weekend and I am delighted to share that I passed the exam with a score of 311.
The exam code is 3V0-732 and is mostly MCQ based exam with some questions on mapping(drag & drop) and design scenarios.
It has a total of 60 questions with a duration of 135 minutes.
The exam will test your core basic concepts on vRealize Automation. Since it is based on vRA 7.2 ensure you go through 7.2 reference architecture and foundation concepts.
I have used below study materials to prepare for the exam and will certainly help you prepare for yours :-
- Foundations and Concepts: https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/7.2/vrealize-automation-72-foundations-and-concepts.pdf
- Reference Architecture: (Most Important) https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/7.2/vrealize-automation-72-reference-architecture.pdf
- VMware Validated Design for SDDC Architecture Design: http://pubs.vmware.com/vmware-validated-design-40/topic/com.vmware.ICbase/PDF/vmware-validated-design-40-sddc-architecture-design.pdf
- Exam Preparation Guide: https://mylearn.vmware.com/lcms/web/portals/certification/exam_prep_guides/Exam_Prep_Guide_VCAP7_CMA_Design.pdf
- vRA 7 Book – Cloud Advisors :- https://cloudadvisors.net/vra-buch/
Hope this helps you to prepare for your certification!